Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kates Playground Topless Pict

MY SOLITUDE WITHOUT COLLATERAL DAMAGE MY WEAKNESS

Daniel to a second thought as the light of days, the girl who would go so refreshing in this absurd way of life to a second
saw in his mind, sweet and tender, as if trying to convoluted life histories that end with intense kissing and everything else.
I remember like it was yesterday the first time I saw her wearing a jean set, blue sweater and a face very unfriendly.
bought something, and as I did see a face left, which sweetness and mischievousness matched beautifully. Linda would be the best definition
I did not know how to know it was difficult, complex and complicated, very hard at times and pleasant at the end.
She was (and is) almost inaccessible, concise words, as smart as beautiful and as beautiful as ever.
think it would be lying to say I really try to do something about it, I know I do not think
no lie to say that the result of my inaction was half and half brains lack of insecurity.
And now your heart is owned not want to see even a shadow, or knowing anything you. I'm glad to know that you are happy.
And now that your heart has an owner, I find it hard to breathe, I prefer to think that a tenant and will soon be gone.
experience is only one night frenzy epidermal alienated in every weekend, just looking slide down the wet slide of a limited mouth, thinking it's you.
only regret is that I never said the things I said and more. Furtive kiss regret that I always dreamed of and never gave you. Regret not having learned that the intricacies of love in doubt always worth more than one reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment