Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mileage Plus Calculator



With this input, we arrive at number 100 on my blog "Manuelblas." This figure in any edition, printed or digital, is reason enough to make a stop on the task, reflecting on his steps and to envision what is left of the road.

The idea of \u200b\u200bthis blog I came about two years ago moved the intention of placing value on the threads of experience acquired by years of reading and travel (strictly speaking, more than those of them) and pour into a series of short informative articles that might be of interest to some readers (all matters has its audience, although this is limited). With the passage of time, this work started marginally, taking advantage of free time, I've been "hooked" until now, even my recent retirement from public affairs, these casual stories occupy a considerable part of my leisure time and higher . Consulting

profile my blog, I note that during these twenty-four months I had about About 1,600 visitors, do not know if there will be many or few for a blog of its kind, but I'm sure are all "quality visitors" to read Don Enrique Tierno Galván, if "old teacher" would have become user these media.

To all visitors of this blog I want to thank you the attention you have given me and especially to those who, in response to incitement recorded at the end of each entry, you had a good " question, comment or contribute something to about "in relation to the proposed issue. Have been many who, through email or through comments blog, make comments, asked questions and told stories as much or more interesting than the telling. Several of these contributions have enabled me to complete, partially correct or redo some of the 99 previous entries and, above all, make sure that we are many who believe that knowledge and culture are essential human baggage to behave sensibly in a world in I think more and more confused.

At this point, looking forward, imposes the following decision. No 101 of the blog entry "Manuelblas" but this blog is not closed. Remain open indefinitely for further contributions to improve, upgrade or expand the issues raised.

At the same time, in a statement of good intentions for 2010, I have the intention to diversify content by opening of new blogs, so that within a short time to become part of this "family" cultural posts, others " Manuelblases "of literature (books and writers), Film and Photography, Visits and Exhibitions, Cities (Madrid, Toledo and Segovia are the three cities that normally traffic and I know best), Travel ... I hope

These future benefits may serve to entertainment and the best, so we can learn new things or remember something that we had forgotten. I

say, finally, I personally greatly learn and enjoy reading other cultural blogs whose authors I intend to engage in conversation and exchange data and information.

Thank you all for your attention as, I send a hug and wish you a


Happy 2010



Manuel Martínez Bargueño

December, 2009

If you have interested in this article and want to ask, comment, or make something about it, you can write to my email address manuelblas222@gmail.com with the assurance that you will be promptly addressed.

Spread among your friends this blog.

Thanks. Manuelblas.
VISIT MY NEW BLOG DEDICATED TO MADRID http://manuelblasdos.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment