Friday, February 18, 2011

Kate's Playground Mobile

Sexual Diversity

VARIOUS EXPRESSIONS
By: Dude O AC




Story
recommended for children


+12 Q ueridísimos Melchor, Gaspar and Baltasar, Magi from the East: Since
I know we are in April and is still a long time for you to come and deliver your toys for all girls and boys in the world but I have to ask you something very important and as I have not seen on television or in any window of shopping at my neighborhood, because I think it will cost a bit to get it, so I write many months before.
I'm Raul, then you will remember me because this Christmas brought me a family and a whole house to myself. Not that I was wrong in the children's home, yet I have many friends there and I call on the phone and I send letters with pictures of my room, which even has a large table where you do homework, or my parents hugging strong or giving me kisses. These are the photos that I like, which caught me by the hand or foot while the other tickled me ...
Every night I look out the window towards the Town Hall last year because the glitter float your parked under the balcony flags, where the Mayoress was wearing her coat fur and gave you the golden key of the city. I just want to say thanks for a gift so great, since then I am very happy, I hope you hear me although we are far and with many satellite dishes on facades of buildings and make interference.


Henry and James are great. You could not have found better parents. They are always aware of what I care about, things that scare me, whether I just dinner, if I brush my teeth, that the assignments will be before it becomes too late, and if I give some blow to the football coach, I put an ointment made by Chinese or Japanese with the fat of tigers and stop hurting, in addition to I get no bruise.
When they return to work talking about trips they have done, have been in many countries and keep the maps and tickets to museums and even the buses have been used, gives the impression that I too have been there because I explain very well. They say that next summer, when paid the bonuses, we go to Paris.
have an iron tower that gets ugly even when wet and is Disneyland with a lot of attractions.
The only problem I have, so I again ask for help, it is because of two cooks at my school. There are some women that keep ponderous rub the hair as if looking for lice.
When I am in the dining room do not stop asking for my parents.
What if I care, if you clothed me when I go to sleep, if I comb with a side parting or if they remember to wear the tank top underneath the sweatshirt. But if you saw me by myself!

Sometimes I roll up the shirt and I even smell and then remain silent because I am very clean and smell of cologne. Think that bothers them because, they argue, to every creature he needs a mother.
Then tell them very seriously that I have two parents and that if a couple is what make two people, what else will if they are father and mother and father or mother or father and mother ... then I remain silent and left alone, but they last long.
Therefore I want to ask for this Christmas that you make a box with a syrup or something (better if there are shots, always scared of needles) that if people take it from them what is called Common Sense
I'm not sure what it is or where in the body is, but I know that when people talk about that sense, and agree to become quieter.
is you leave it in the Bethlehem of the cooks as well as the downstairs neighbor who looks at us with his nose wrinkled as if we were Martians or we are sick and going to pass.
I know I going to understand why you are three men live together and no one criticizes you for that and gets to rub the camels if they give them tapáis straw with the blanket when it's cold in the desert or turn a T-Straps review the pages ...

promise to behave well and be obedient in all that is left year. If you want, also you can leave me a little of the magic syrup of Common Sense in the tree that we put in, they say it also gives patience. I want, Raulito. SYRUPS

MÁGICOS_HERMINIA DIONISO PIQUERAS 'Tales for Diversity'
© 2005 COGAM. Colectivo de Gays, Lesbians and Madrid Tansexuales
www.cogam.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment