Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Semi-annual Interest Calculator

KILL A MOTHER THAN A DREAM

Many days can be unforgettable for a guy like me, holidays, excessive celebration, days of sadness, of mourning those endless days of joy and happiness such boundless, endless satisfaction, those days when you want it never finished, never finished. And if that end be sure to happen again soon. 8 months ago
I have a reason for my days are best for 8 months to the day a day has become a constant adventure story with happy end of chapters with footnotes that make us remember our failures, with titles that highlight our strengths, with sobs and moans in joy and smiles, and everything one can even imagine, in a novel whose ending is not written and I do not know, but I am dying to go on living ...
It is amazing how you can see, in just a moment it helped that it can be. In one night, so to speak, I have experienced, that's what thousands of thousands of religious prophets speak, full of happiness. It is a moment is a few minutes .. I do not know, I did not spend energy on knowing how long it lasted.
is difficult to describe this moment, we can say that on a night like that everything is beautiful, harmonious, perfect, like a dream. I sit on the head and contemplate the beauty that surrounds and overwhelms me. I see a book she gave me a book she wrote a history, a card made with their own hands, I remember his advice, his encouragement, his blinding tears, every little detail that reveals his natural talent for beautifying all he plays and the way to embellish my life that she decided to play for my great fortune.
not believe me, I'm a little stunned and amazed at her, as if to make sure I'm not dreaming all this, that the gods have rewarded me with this night full of harmony, peace, love and beauty, especially beauty, more than I deserve, more than I'm able to watch without feeling a little drunk. This must be the happiest night of my life, no doubt.

I have no idea whether it will be the last night, my dreams of shock and tragedy take away my decision but it was the last, I have no right to complain, was perfect and could not have had a farewell most beautiful, relaxed, smiling and Gently happy, a happiness that is not made of words or music or thunder or a sound, a happiness that lurks in the eyes, draw in the smiles, hides in snacks we savor, believing implicitly that we share: that we are exactly the groups that we have wanted to be able to choose and we will not spare or need anything and that what we are, why we have become, we left happy and somewhat proud because we sense that, against all odds, we are happy. And we know that together we will be able to light the fire of discreet jubilation, the quiet happiness which is not named.

At the end of the night, I feel a certain sadness because I know that after our last conversation, it is unlikely to be repeated one night so perfectly beautiful as it is now languishing between our yawns, and maybe that's why I feel compelled to say, to say goodbye, hugging, kissing his lips, which was the best night of my life and do not forget. But whenever I say something is unforgettable, I remember that one does not depend on remembering the good times and maybe one day remember that night or remember anything else, and maybe that day is already dead, about to crash or not yet, So if I say I will not forget this or feel that something is fake or uncertain promise in the candid statement of my intentions.
could not say, but I think the day that I'll sleep the whole night evoking happiness with this woman who loved me like nobody loved me and that existed in spite of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment