Thursday, July 15, 2010

Best Prosumer Camcorder For Mac

abrĂ­gate WITH MY WINGS / RED COLOR MY LATE MARCH

DIFFERENT EXPRESSIONS
By: Ricardo Pereyra










bundle up with my wings

S or life was like kaleidoscope. While
emancipated time. Misleading
the environment as petrified.
him that should make the costume
steel thread weaves its shelter.
moans of anguish to the patient to form a chrysalis,
reborn as a butterfly. Fly
adrift;
a world superfluous. Where
all use masks.
I saw how he looked to infinity
And it was reflected on the moon in search of the kiss

His view recorded absent beyond
(Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto). I got the impression

When listening to sound poetic babble
-if you could see life as I see it-
Stealth seeking God. Designed
attention on to him.
When approached outstretched arms.
Covered by rapt emotion.
They hugged in the moonlight.
With silver light rain.
One love patting the other's face.
taking it out of pure innocence and dreams.
took his cheek and kissed her lips.
The beating of two hearts vibrate on the cobblestones. Radiating
night in splendor.
reveled glow of stars.
Two men involved in a cocoon.
of static beauty in a painting.
oil painting, reflect,
utopian feeling come true.
Their world is painted red.
And their eyes weep lobster grounds.
The buffoon that I steal your life.
As rodent bastard runs away to her den. And someday pay
agonizing punishment.
As tree leaves fall.
bodies fell. Besides
flashing a lantern.
In the lap of the night.
two souls take refuge embraced.
When a voice call sublime.
Before ascending to heaven he said: "Love dress warm
my wings
crossed off the light, I care. JESUS \u200b\u200bPEREZ


RED MY EVENINGS

E stoy lying on the floor ...
With my right hand over my eyes.
From here you gaze down.
You look amazing in red.
In between my fingers, I open a rejita, through the slots in my hand I see you,
you might not realize, or rather I do as they do not.
That voice that paints the evening, it spreads, it spreads. Sleepy
around me, cooing me see your eyes moving from side to side.
With my hand on the face, furtively watching you, but need not hide it, but I'm attracted
therefore, that if I keep seeing you live, a jump stop me,
and I merged with the red, red to highlight your magical body.
Swing your legs on top of the chair, I slipped on the floor, is my representation of how I melt on sight.
for a slot in the counter I get to see the street entrance;
do it because maybe get something to distract me, and I do not want to deviate from this dance you do, a representation of everything I like, like a small play, I look from a roof from an attic, a hole without having to pay.
I discover, I admire you discover your role, in my mind I was writing down your movements, I memorized the little smiles that got away at me, lying here on the floor.
when I do not care, nor heat, nor hunger.
The hours are light as feathers of a bird, so are when I'm with you. The heat from outside
not burn me or makes me bad, close to us, there is only heat in my heart, heat spreads throughout the body.
Hunger? Feed me a kiss yours, the stomach fills itself flying animals.
Here I am, to keep you company for the evening quiet and strange people and harmful, do not flatten and fill you in agony.
I wait until you close the door, I'll wait until you turn off the lights.
Cuz you talk us out hope, laughter, hugs, my desire to melt in your shirt red, touch your lips, to merge with your mouth. Difficult to approach, but amazing when you make it, the moment I am part of your cells. CRASUE

0 comments:

Post a Comment